Answers to Your Questions!
Probably! Many of our guests do. You can go out exploring on your own, hire a guide, or join a moose safari. We have plenty of information in the office!
- Pet dogs allowed subject to $20 per night non-refundable fee.
- Pet dogs only. Please, no cats or other animals.
- Dogs are allowed in the building with our motel rooms and efficiency motel units. They are not allowed in the building with our Balcony rooms. For your convenience we try to keep guests with dogs on the ground floor.
- We ask that you not leave your dog alone in the room, or allow them to roam unattended.
- We ask that your dog stay off of the furniture.
- We ask that you pick up after your dog on the lawn.
- We ask for your consideration of other guests that may not welcome the attentions of your dog.
Certainly! Boat docking is free for our guests. The boat launch is located at the Junction Wharf, which is 1/4 mile from the motel.
While we do not serve breakfast, we do have coffee (both regular and decaffeinated) in our office. We can also direct to a host of great local spots that serve up tasty breakfast foods.
We are located two miles away from the Indian Hill Trading Post - a full service supermarket with an agency liquor store. There are also several convenience stores in the area.
We don't have a restaurant, but we will be happy to direct you to a local eatery!
Maine state lodging tax is 8%.
Yes, at the present time ATVs are allowed on portions of the main road, Pritham Avenue (Rte 15). This allows our guests to access the ATV trails, restaurants and downtown Greenville directly from our property.
No, we do not provide cribs.